Why Publish with Abramis?
Abramis Academic offers authors an alternative publishing solution to the traditional publishing model. With a fast turnaround time and using print-on-demand technologies, it is possible to bring a book to market in as little as four weeks from finished manuscript. The exact timeframe will depend on the status of the manuscript and the complexity of editing, proofing, indexing and peer-review requirements, but a project time of under three months is generally achievable.
In the first instance please contact us to discuss your project and the options available to you.
When making a submission to abramis it would be helpful to provide the following information:
- Information about the author - include relevant information about the author’s expertise, research, teaching, previous titles and contact details.
- Proposed title and subtitle.
- A brief summary of the project’s content and scope – what is the need for the title? Who will it benefit? How will it differ from its competitors?
- Chapter titles.
- Sample chapters or chapter synopses.
- Market review – who is the target market? Where do you see your book being sold? For textbooks please indicate what course it is relevant for and what level.
- Competitor analysis – what other publications are on the market in the same subject area that your project will be competing against?
- Additional Information – will there be any illustrations in the project such as figures, tables, graphs, images? Do you require colour?
- Timescales – what is your target publication date? Is your manuscript ready or is it still at outline stage?
|For more information please contact us:
t: 01284 717884
f: 01284 717889